Fat Cat Designs: Phil sees his shadow! Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Thursday, February 02, 2006

    Phil sees his shadow!


    Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning signaling 6 more weeks of winter. In honor of that, I have decided to share a LO I made last year in honor of Phil. Say what you will, but the little bugger is cute!

    The kit I used is by Brenda Cook and called Think Pink. LOL I colored it blue! I also addedthe snowflakes

    Get Think Pink HERE

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said...

    LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT Renee!!! And, OF COURSE, Steven Culp would HAVE to be present!!! LOL!!! You are TOO cute girl!

    Love the simplicity and EVERYTHING shows VERY well. How do you get the BORDER LINES around your JPGS??? Oh, DO TELL!!!

    How SWEET that you have added me to your list of BLOGGING FRIENDS. I shall add you as soon as I get it all figured out. I am a TOTAL "newbie" at the BLOGGING thing!!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    7:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home