Fat Cat Designs: New Kits and a holiday freebie! Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Tuesday, July 04, 2006

    New Kits and a holiday freebie!

    Hello everyone!!
    I know it has been forever since I uploaded any new kits, and I'm here to tell you that there are now 6 new kits up in my store!!
    Plenty to choose from to meet your scrapping needs!
    American Girl
    Maple Leaf Forever
    My Star
    Pretty Princess Rose
    Refresh
    That Guy

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    PLUS!!!! As a gift to celebrate the 4th of July and Canada Day, I have made 2 scraplets from my American Girl and Maple Leaf Forever kits! Snag 'em both if you like!!!
    Download the American Girl scraplet Thanks to all who downloaded
    Download the Maple Leaf Forever scraplet Thanks to all who downloaded

    2 Comments:

    Blogger FunnyFarmKeeper said...

    beautiful work! :)

    11:55 PM  
    Blogger Rebecca said...

    Cute scraplets! Thanks so much for them! Beautiful kits too! :D

    7:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home