Fat Cat Designs: New Freebie & request Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Sunday, October 07, 2007

    New Freebie & request

    Good Morning everyone!
    The kit I have been working on is finished, and it is near and dear to my heart. Named after my grandma who died from Breast Cancer, I have a big request if you download it: Educate yourself about Breast Cancer! Please learn what you can do to both prevent and treat. If you don't do self-breast exams, please start. Get that mammogram! And, if you already do these things (YAY!), please share your knowledge with other women. Visit Susan G Komen for the Cure or Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization. Both sites have a wealth of information. Thank you in advance!

    Here is a layout I did with the kit. It is of me and my grandma when I was about 7-ish.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Her name was Marguerite, but we couldn't pronounce it, so she became Grandma Tony (Tony is my grandpa's name!).

    I really hope that you enjoy this kit.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1
    DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2
    DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS

    Special thanks to: Monica Larsen, Atomic Cupcake, Erica Hite, Kerri Schueller Sarah Grimwood, and Obsidian Dawn.
    Hugs,
    Renee

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    10:34 PM  
    Blogger Cindyrelly said...

    Hi Renee, This kit is GORGEOUS!! I can't believe it is free ;) Thank you very much...I'm sorry to hear about your grandma Tony, my mom had a huge lump about 15 years ago and had a double mastectomy :( .. far as we know she is cancer free but she doesn't have health insurance anymore so never goes to the doc. Maybe those websites you linked to will give me some useful info. Have a goodnight...Cindy

    9:09 PM  
    Blogger Mickey670 said...

    When I saw this kit i knew I had to have it.. my mother-in-laws first name is Marguerite!
    Thank you so much for sharing this.
    Hugz,Mickey :)

    3:17 PM  
    Blogger Hilly said...

    I truly want to thank you! This is a gorgeous kit! I adore Margaritas and when I went into San Francisco as a high schooler I always brought my mother a bouquet back to her! Became a wonderful ritual. I think of her when I see margaritas and smile.

    Aren't memories the best!

    This kit is fantastic. I'm honored you shared it and I found ya online! I can never afford to buy kits so when I see such a kit as this, my eyes well up with gratitude! Ya did all of us proud! And especially your Grandma Tony!

    Thank you so very much, Hon!
    Huggies,
    Hilly

    7:48 PM  
    Blogger Muhammad Azeem said...

    funny cats

    1:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home