Fat Cat Designs: 1st Anniversay Sketch Challange! Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Friday, July 21, 2006

    1st Anniversay Sketch Challange!


    It's here!! Are you all ready?

    As part of my 1st anniversary celebration, I am having a sketch contest!

    Here are the official rules:

    ~Use this sketch to make your layout (It may be flipped or rotated.)
    ~Use ONLY products that I (Renee Peters) have designed. This means any of my kits, mini kits, or freebies. You can mix and match, but I have to have made it. And I'll know! LOL
    ~Upload to this gallery by Saturday, July 29th at midnight EST.
    Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.

    Winners will be announced during the celebration crop on July 30th

    1st place will recieve a one year subscription to ONE of the following magazines: Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks or Paper Crafts. You choose which one.
    2nd place will recieve a 15 dollar gift certificate to the 3Scrapateers store.
    3rd place will recieve a 10 dollar gift certificate to the 3Scrapateers store.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Fine print: the products used in your layout must be created by Renee Peters, no exceptions. You may enter more than one layout, but you can only win one prize. Members of my creative team are not eligible (sorry gals!), but they can feel free to post a LO or 2 or 3. 3Scrapateers is not responsible for answering any questions regarding this contest. Please direct them to me (Renee Peters) directly.

    Swing by Snaps N' Scraps for an example LO!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home