Fat Cat Designs: Layout share Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Thursday, October 11, 2007

    Layout share

    Here is a LO I did for this weeks Lifts With a Twist. Kelly Sauvage has some neato things in her store, but I just bought this kit and was eager to use it.
    This photo is just over a year old... man I HAVE lost weight!! Sometimes you can't tell by looking at yourself everyday, but wow. I'm so happy now! I was thinking it was all for nothing, and now I have remotivated myself! Woohoo!

    Anyway, The kit is called Being Me, and it comes in 2 parts, plus a button set. I also used a freebie from Gina's blog (the word art).
    I am very happy with it. What a great challange!

    Hugs,
    Renee
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger ksauvage said...

    Renee, I love your take on the lift challenge! You did a beautiful job and I love the elements you chose! Terrific photograph too! :)

    7:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home