Fat Cat Designs: Success! Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Sunday, July 30, 2006

    Success!

    Tonight was so much fun!!!! Thanks to everyone who came out! That can't be said enough!


    The winners of my sketch contest are:
    3rd place -Kaizercow for "Shadow Learns to Swim"
    2nd place -DMSC33 for "Scott's 10th"
    1st place -Tiggersmom for "Lonely Without You"

    The winners of the random prizes are:
    Scoobie
    Dawnie
    Ilona
    Lavendar
    They each get to pick a kit out of my store!

    Here are the links for the freebies that were handed out tonight. They will stay up until Tuesday August 1st midnight EST. After that I will repeat the first 6 freebies. After that you'll have to look for the kit in my store! :o)

    Thanks for downloading!!

    If it doesn't work at first, please try again in a little while. The server may get overloaded. :o)

    Thanks so much!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

    Awesome! Here I was all bummed that I forgot about the chat, and you're still giving out the pieces. Thank you so much!

    11:13 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Thank you! I got taken out to dinner and missed the chat! Stopped by to see who won and what a neat surprise...

    2:31 AM  
    Blogger Jan said...

    thanks so much!

    1:10 PM  
    Blogger Danielle said...

    I am so excited... I loved your kit and my LO. Thanks for hosting the contest... wish I could have made the chat.

    6:10 PM  
    Blogger Luke's Nana said...

    What a great surprize!! Thanks for being so generous!!

    7:16 PM  
    Blogger Danielle said...

    Hi... I give up, how do I claim my 2nd place prize? I'm realy a novice, sorry.

    7:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home