Fat Cat Designs: LWAT LO Image hosting by Photobucket

  • Font used in header image is LB Marci
  • Friday, October 19, 2007

    LWAT LO

    Well I certainly hope this is posted! I'm tired of trying!!! Blogger has some serious issues.
    Anyway, here is the LO I did for this weeks challenge. I think it turned out mah-va-less-lee! lol

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Credits:
    green paper -Jen U
    red paper -Holly Hobbi
    tan paper -Misty Cato
    frame -Manda J Designs
    label -Scarlet Heels
    flowers/paper strips -Raspberry Road
    fonts: CK Serendipity (label), TXT Menu Item & TXT Annesia (word art)

    Thanks for taking a look. Don't forget I still have some freebies available down below!

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Jenny said...

    Beautiful colors, love your take on the lift! :)

    5:36 PM  
    Blogger MiYon said...

    Looks AWESOME!!! :D Love you curled up the corner of the sticker. Very nice - thank you bunches for sending me the link your LO. HUGS. :)

    11:18 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home